Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to clean mail cache?

Hello,When I start to write an e-mail,with the first letter it starts to guess my receiver name which is not in my list, just because I wrote an email to this person.I don't want this to happen.What should I do?

MacBook Air, macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 8:48 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 14, 2018 9:29 AM in response to mehmetduhan

You wrote - When I start to write an e-mail,with the first letter it starts to guess my receiver name which is not in my list.

Writing of mails is done , by opening the new compose mail window ( use command and N keys ) .

In the two field when you type a single word say " a " it will show all mail addresses starting with it , as they are all saved in previous recipients list , you have to select the desired mail address to save in to fields .

Even the old recipient is removed .

And if there are multiple contacts then you have do edit them separately .

Or you have to check the mail address by clicking on window > Previous recipients and in its search bar type the mail address or can search by name and remove from the list .

User uploaded file

how to clean mail cache?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.