Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: just replaced i 4s battery and screen. The screen says iphone is desabled connect to itune. I erased it via iCloud but its offline. message: Erase Pending - This iPhone will be erased when it connects to the internet. How do i get online?

I just replaced iPhone 4s battery and screen. The screen says iphone is disabled connect to iTunes. I erased it via iCloud but its offline. message: Erase Pending - This iPhone will be erased when it connects to the internet. How do I get it online to erase?

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

-1 and 29 are hardware errors. Take the phone back to whoever replaced the battery and screen and get them to fix it.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 14, 2018 9:52 AM in response to God's Lover In response to God's Lover

iTunes gives this warning message: “iTunes could not connect iPhone because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.” That’s where there’s a problem - I cannot access the phone because of the scree stating, iPhone disabled- connect to itunes

Mar 14, 2018 9:52 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 14, 2018 2:12 PM in response to God's Lover In response to God's Lover

After succeed to initiate the restoration process, the phoe is now stack halfwa through. itunes brings up a window stating the iPhone “iPhone“ could not be restored an unknown error occurred (29).”

User uploaded file

Mar 14, 2018 2:12 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: God's Lover

Question: just replaced i 4s battery and screen. The screen says iphone is desabled connect to itune. I erased it via iCloud but its offline. message: Erase Pending - This iPhone will be erased when it connects to the internet. How do i get online?