Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi Guys! My iphone 5s won't connect to PC. Doesn' even come up with the name when I connect with the usb. Usb is charging the phone but you don't hear that little tune when it connects. Anyone out there who can help????

Hi Guys? Girls! I'm not tech savvy so please bare with me. I have an iPhone 5s which will not connect to my PC. the usb is working cos the phone is charging. My phone's name doesn't appear in the Explorer File and there is no little tune to say it is connecting. I sometimes get the "trust" or 'do not trust' message but when I click on it, nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix but can explain in laymans terms. I'm desperate.

iPhone 5s, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 9:34 AM

1 reply

Hi Guys! My iphone 5s won't connect to PC. Doesn' even come up with the name when I connect with the usb. Usb is charging the phone but you don't hear that little tune when it connects. Anyone out there who can help????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.