Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't clear 'Active' in Compressor 4.4

I have one file that refuses to be removed from the active screen in compressor 4.4. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Compressor, eliminated the Quartermaster folder (I can't see any compressor folder in Application Support).

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 5:26 AM

QMaster is obsolete.

Two things to try:

1- Launch Compressor, go to Preferences, to Advanced, click the "Reset Queue" button.

2- Select "Cancel jobs" and click "Reset"

3- Click the "Reset Queue" button again, this time select "Repair Compressor", click the "Reset" button.

If that doesn't work, dowload the free app "FCS Remover" from DigitalRebellion (dot com). Use it to totally remove Compressor from your system. Reinstall. Simply moving the app to the trash leaves tons of system files scattered all over. FCS Remover will gather up every single related file and remove it for you quickly, easily, safely.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 5:26 AM in response to Jim100

QMaster is obsolete.

Two things to try:

1- Launch Compressor, go to Preferences, to Advanced, click the "Reset Queue" button.

2- Select "Cancel jobs" and click "Reset"

3- Click the "Reset Queue" button again, this time select "Repair Compressor", click the "Reset" button.

If that doesn't work, dowload the free app "FCS Remover" from DigitalRebellion (dot com). Use it to totally remove Compressor from your system. Reinstall. Simply moving the app to the trash leaves tons of system files scattered all over. FCS Remover will gather up every single related file and remove it for you quickly, easily, safely.

Can't clear 'Active' in Compressor 4.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.