Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: a more commuitions

All Question summery

Sign in iCloud.com and sign in ithunse and App stre & Facebook and iMessage and device and toweter and mail and countact Gallery videos emage and iBooks Geme center find phone photo another device

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I'm sorry but your question doesn't make much sense in English. You can certainly try posting in a language in which you're more fluent.

What are you trying to do? What happens when you try?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 14, 2018 11:49 AM in response to mitrafromphiladelphia In response to mitrafromphiladelphia

I'm sorry but your question doesn't make much sense in English. You can certainly try posting in a language in which you're more fluent.

What are you trying to do? What happens when you try?

Mar 14, 2018 11:49 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 14, 2018 11:57 AM in response to mitrafromphiladelphia In response to mitrafromphiladelphia

Sign in iCloud and sign in iTunes and store and sign in App store and sign in iMessage and sign in Facebook and sign in Twitter and sign in Home and sign in TV and sign in FaceTime and sign in Mail And sign in another device

Mar 14, 2018 11:57 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 14, 2018 12:00 PM in response to mitrafromphiladelphia In response to mitrafromphiladelphia

mitrafromphiladelphia wrote:

Sign in iCloud and sign in iTunes and store and sign in App store and sign in iMessage and sign in Facebook and sign in Twitter and sign in Home and sign in TV and sign in FaceTime and sign in Mail And sign in another device

I'm sorry but it's still not clear what you're trying to do and what your problem is.

Mar 14, 2018 12:00 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: mitrafromphiladelphia

Question: a more commuitions