Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X back camera issue

My iPhone X back camera is not working properly. There seems to be an auto focus issue, where the camera continues to focus and unfocus, triggering the haptic every time. Then the back camera heats up very quickly to the point where it's bit scary. I have restored my phone once, but did not fix anything. There is no dust in the lens that maybe causing this. For the amount that I am paying for the phone, this is quite disappointing. Is there any way to fix the issue?

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 10:31 AM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2018 8:31 AM in response to yoshihirofromtorrance

Hello yoshihirofromtorrance,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with your iPhone X and the rear-facing camera, even after trying some good troubleshooting steps. At this point, your next step is to contact Apple or your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for further help with this situation with your iPhone X.

Contact Apple Support
Apple - Find Locations - Country Selector
Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Cheers!

iPhone X back camera issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.