Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I airdropped an audio file from my MacBook Air to my iPad. How do I display it on my iPad and also play it.

I airdropped an audio file from my MacBook Air to my iPad. It is in iCloud drive. How do I display it in a folder on my iPad and also play it!

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 15, 2018 12:41 PM in response to siddharthfromhopewell junction In response to siddharthfromhopewell junction

Hello siddharthfromhopewell junction,

I understand that you sent a file from your MacBook Air to your iPad via AirDrop, and now you are wanting to know how to display it in a folder and play it. I'll be happy to help.

This would depend on the type of audio file and the appropriate app that you use to play it. Please see this support article: Use AirDrop to send content from your Mac , specifically:

Receive items

If the recipient is signed in to your iCloud account, the item you're sending is automatically accepted and saved. Otherwise, the recipient is asked to accept the item before it's saved to their device.

• On a Mac, the item is saved to the Downloads folder.
  • On an iOS device, the item appears in the appropriate app. For example, photos appear in the Photos app and websites appear in Safari.

Kind regards.

Mar 15, 2018 12:41 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: siddharthfromhopewell junction

Question: I airdropped an audio file from my MacBook Air to my iPad. How do I display it on my iPad and also play it.