Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clear photo

I take screen shots of my schedule for use on the flight deck. How can I ensure a clear photo in airplane mode?

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 9:20 AM

Hello carlosfromsebring,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to access clear screenshots of your schedule on your iPhone as you expect. This could be because of a setting in iCloud Photo Library, so please follow these steps and then test your issue again.

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud.
  2. Tap Photos.
  3. Choose Download and Keep Originals

iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 9:20 AM in response to carlosfromsebring

Hello carlosfromsebring,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to access clear screenshots of your schedule on your iPhone as you expect. This could be because of a setting in iCloud Photo Library, so please follow these steps and then test your issue again.

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud.
  2. Tap Photos.
  3. Choose Download and Keep Originals

iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Cheers!

Clear photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.