Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Factory reset an iPhone 6 after restore to a new one

Hello I’m runing ios 11.2.6 so to erase to factory reset you need to turn find my iPhone

Off after sign out icloud and delete data from this iPhone and after erase all data and settings it’s that all I needed to do ?

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 12:02 PM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2018 9:09 AM in response to Tiberiu

Hi Tiberiu,

I understand that you have an iPhone 6 that you wish to erase completely and set up as new. You've gone through most of the steps already and I'm happy to provide some additional help!

Check out the information provided in the article below. Since you've outlined most of the step necessary for this, I've highlighted the last few that may be relevant for you:

What to do before you sell or give away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you're switching to a non-Apple phone, deregister iMessage.
  • Contact your carrier for help transferring service to a new owner. If you aren't using a SIM card with your device, you can contact them to get help transferring service to the new owner.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Factory reset an iPhone 6 after restore to a new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.