Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Discussion muffled iphone 8

I purchased two iphone 8's four days ago from AT&T, the sound quality is very poor and my voice is muffled. AT&T cannot help, they advised me to go to an Apple Store. I called Apple; the earliest appointment I can get is a week from today. The representative told me she had not heard of anyone ever complaining about the sound quality on the phone, even though I had to repeat myself three times before she understood what I was saying. I also mentioned that there were pages of complaints online and that Apple has acknowledged there "could be a problem". All she would say is that "problems in technology happen with every company". Not the answer I was looking for. I have been an Apple user for a very long time and have occasionally had problems, most recently with the battery on the iphone 6 (which was replaced, but did not fix my phone problems), but my patience with Apple is running out.....

The quick fixes offered online have not helped and I certainly hope they don't try to give me a refurbished phone to replace this one.

Has anyone had this problem and were you able to resolve it?

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 12:47 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 15, 2018 12:10 PM in response to javaliga

Thank you, I will keep the appointment with the Genius Bar, although I will have take off from work......I have been searching online for ideas but was a bit discouraged to find so many pages of complaints about the muffled sound and 33 pages of this specific complaint on Apple Support, even after the phones were replaced.

Discussion muffled iphone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.