Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my call go straight to my husband’s voicemail? He doesn’t have do not disturb turned on.

I’m not able to get through to my husband’s phone. Goes straight to voicemail. Only goes through if he just hung up with someone else.

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 10:30 AM

Hi

This is because you are sharing the same apple I'd

All apple devices with the same apple I'd will get the same information.

You need your own apple I'd they are not made to share.

Change one apple I'd

Go to i books download ios 11 user guide & iPhone guide for your model of iPhone both are free.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 10:30 AM in response to marlys1215

Hi

This is because you are sharing the same apple I'd

All apple devices with the same apple I'd will get the same information.

You need your own apple I'd they are not made to share.

Change one apple I'd

Go to i books download ios 11 user guide & iPhone guide for your model of iPhone both are free.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Mar 15, 2018 3:38 PM in response to marlys1215

Hello marlys1215,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to call your husband's phone when he is on a phone call already, as it goes straight to his voicemail. If your husband has an iPhone, he can check the call waiting settings at Settings > Phone. Otherwise you will need to contact your carrier about the call waiting feature on their network.

Call forwarding, call waiting, and other call features on iPhone - Apple Support
It is possible that your contact may have been blocked either with the carrier who you can check with, or on his phone accidentally. Have your husband check on his phone to see if you are blocked with this article.
Block phone numbers and contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch​ - Apple Support

Cheers!

Why does my call go straight to my husband’s voicemail? He doesn’t have do not disturb turned on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.