Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pair with MacBook pro retina late 2013

How to pair MFI hearing aids with MacBook pro retina late 2013? Does anyone know how to do this?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Jan's macbook pro

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 3:05 PM

Yes they do have BT but the Macbook is not recognizing them. They are Oticon OPN and I just have them for trying out.

I have paired them easily with IOS Iphone 8 and Ipad but no luck with my Macbook. I don't have the documentation but will look for it online.

It is likely i am going to return them anyway due to the sound quality.

Thanks for your help.

janet159

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 3:05 PM in response to Kappy

Yes they do have BT but the Macbook is not recognizing them. They are Oticon OPN and I just have them for trying out.

I have paired them easily with IOS Iphone 8 and Ipad but no luck with my Macbook. I don't have the documentation but will look for it online.

Thanks for your help.

janet159

Mar 15, 2018 3:14 PM in response to janet159

I have paired them easily with IOS Iphone 8 and Ipad but no luck with my Macbook. I don't have the documentation but will look for it online. But I am checking the list of compatible hearing aids for Iphone and I don't see Phonak listed even for Iphone. That puzzles me but perhaps the list is not complete.

pair with MacBook pro retina late 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.