Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: 404 Error Page Not Found

I don’t know how to fix on my iphone! Been frustrated for since 2 months.. please help!

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 15, 2018 12:31 AM in response to LoveMustang67 In response to LoveMustang67

Are you getting this with all web sites or only some? Can you post links to the web sites you see this when you access them so someone else can try?

Try double clicking the Home button and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear

Try a restart.

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device

Reset – iPhone 7

Mar 16, 2018 10:40 PM in response to LoveMustang67 In response to LoveMustang67

By 'my website' do you mean a site you have created yourself? Does the same error occur with a computer? The error means that the URL you are entering doesn't lead to a file - this can be because the file itself is missing, or has a different name, possibly because of differences in capitalization (URLs are case-sensitive after the domain).

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 15, 2018 12:31 AM in response to LoveMustang67 In response to LoveMustang67

Are you getting this with all web sites or only some? Can you post links to the web sites you see this when you access them so someone else can try?

Try double clicking the Home button and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear

Try a restart.

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device

Reset – iPhone 7

Mar 15, 2018 12:31 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 16, 2018 10:40 PM in response to LoveMustang67 In response to LoveMustang67

By 'my website' do you mean a site you have created yourself? Does the same error occur with a computer? The error means that the URL you are entering doesn't lead to a file - this can be because the file itself is missing, or has a different name, possibly because of differences in capitalization (URLs are case-sensitive after the domain).

Mar 16, 2018 10:40 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: LoveMustang67

Question: 404 Error Page Not Found