Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i charge my phone and use it at the same time the battery percentage is not increasing. it only increases if i dont use it and i have even replaced the battery and change charger and its doing the same thing. it will just stay on 1% whilstusing

when i charge my phone and use it at the same time the battery percentage is not increasing. it only increases if i dont use it and i have even replaced the battery and change charger and its doing the same thing. it will just stay on 1% whilstusing

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 4:58 PM

6 replies

Mar 14, 2018 7:32 PM in response to Purple0

Purple0 wrote:

I am currently using an normal iPhone charger not a iPad one. Are you sure it’s to do with the power of the charger?

Yes. I've used a lighter-plug power adapter rated at 700 mA. When I tried using that to operate my iPhone 7 while using Apple Maps the charge level would slowly go down. If you really want to use it while running apps that use substantial power while increasing the charge level, you're going to need something more than just the adapter that came in the box. That's OK if you're charging it overnight and not actively using the phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.