Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i share my apple music account with family who have android devices?

Using family sharing feature from my iPhone. Can my daughters access that from their android devices?

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 5:00 PM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2018 6:51 AM in response to HarrahTique

Hello HarrahTique,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you have an Apple Music Family subscription and some members of your family have Android devices and would like to join your Family group. Android phones can use Apple Music and can join an existing Family. The following support article provides information on using an Apple Music subscription on an Android phone:

Manage your Apple Music subscription if you‘re using an Android phone

This section provides the necessary information on joining an existing family on the Android phone:

Join an existing Family

If you're already part of a Family Sharing group that has an Apple Music Family subscription, you don't need to do anything to join.

If you have an Apple Music Individual or Student subscription and want to join an existing Family that you're not already a part of, follow these steps:

1. Ask the organizer of the Family to invite you to join their family group.
  2. After you accept the invitation or enter your Apple ID and password in their Apple Music app, open Apple Music on your own Android phone and check to make sure that you're a part of the family: Tap the menu icon User uploaded file in the upper-left corner, then tap your name or photo. Tap Manage Membership, then look for Family (1 Month) under Subscription.

When you join a Family subscription, your Individual or Student subscription cancels at the end of the next billing cycle. If you want to restart your Individual or Student subscription later, you can change back.

Best Regards.

can i share my apple music account with family who have android devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.