Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Failure to download app issue

I am having issues downloading apps on my iPhone 7. My process is normal, using the App Store app. After launch I search out an app, like the WAZE navigation app and click to get it. It click the 'GET' button. A window pops up identifying the app properly, gives the rating and my proper account info and I click 'INSTALL'. Normal. It asks for my Apple ID info and I add it. I know it's right. I've just logged in successfully from my Windows 10 computer into the iTunes store with the ID. When I sign into the App store on my phone the same window pops up asking me to install. I've gone through the process a number of times with several app requests. It never gets beyond the install, Apple ID process. I cannot seem to download any free apps. I haven't tried to buy an app. It may be this way since I updated to the current iOS, but I cannot really confirm that.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 5:54 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Failure to download app issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.