Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: HELP??!? Friend is not receiving texts from certain individuals

Hello, a friend of mine who I keep in touch with often via iMessage has recently been experiencing some pretty rough glitching with her iMessages. While for certain people (her girlfriend being the only one I am confirmed to have seen) the texts on the surface function ordinarily, however, with certain people this is not the case.

Over the past few weeks (as this has been a long term problem) I have sent her numerous texts, however, none of them are being shown as “delivered” beneath them. Even tonight I attempted to “send message as text” and I have gotten no response from her and it has been several hours. This is particularly frustrating and I don’t believe she would have blocked me because she isn’t that type of person, and I know for a fact that at LEAST one other person is experiencing a similar problem with her. Any insight on what is happening and how to fix it is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: BarrettLegar

Question: HELP??!? Friend is not receiving texts from certain individuals