Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 will not stay connected to my wifi. I have reset my network setting a dozen times and it still does not work. I know it is not my wifi service because other phones and laptops work fine.

Fix this please.

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 6:11 PM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2018 11:05 AM in response to ethanfromseagrove

Hi, ethanfromseagrove.

It appears that your iPhone 6 isn't staying connected to your home's Wi-Fi network while other devices have no issues. I'm happy to help.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network -- Even though other devices are staying connected to your Wi-Fi network, the steps in this article can help.

Potential sources of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference -- You may also be experiencing interference with your Wi-Fi signal. Follow the steps in this article.
Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points -- Please ensure that your router is set up using the recommended settings.

Cheers!

My iPhone 6 will not stay connected to my wifi. I have reset my network setting a dozen times and it still does not work. I know it is not my wifi service because other phones and laptops work fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.