Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Hard reset for iPhone 4

Giving iPhone 4 to granddaughter I can’t remember password. Current password for different phone doesn’t work. How else can I hard reset IPhone 4 ?

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 14, 2018 9:34 PM in response to patriciafromchildersburg In response to patriciafromchildersburg

Are you referring to the 4-digit passcode to get into the iPhone or the password for your Apple ID? If it is the former: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 14, 2018 9:34 PM in response to patriciafromchildersburg In response to patriciafromchildersburg

Are you referring to the 4-digit passcode to get into the iPhone or the password for your Apple ID? If it is the former: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Mar 14, 2018 9:34 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 14, 2018 9:38 PM in response to deggie In response to deggie

I have erased the phone . It reset to HELLO and everything when I gave it to my granddaughter she told me that she needed my Apple ID for a hard reset. I instead create her a personal Apple ID and even gave her my current ID and she still can’t reset the ph

Mar 14, 2018 9:38 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: patriciafromchildersburg

Question: Hard reset for iPhone 4