Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud

hello everyone. I am trying to access my iCloud account from my iPad mini 2. When I go to settings It shows me everything that uses iCloud. When I access the iCloud “drive” it does not show all my pics, etc that are backed up to my iCloud acct. when I checked my iCloud acct on my laptop I had no problems all my stufff was there. Do I need to download a special app to be able to access my iCloud acct? Please help. Thank you!

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 4:04 PM

iCloud Drive is only one part of iCloud. The various sections of iCloud can be seen if you log into iCloud.com from a computer. From an iOS device, you can view iCloud Drive via the Files app. However, other areas of iCloud (iCloud Photo Library, Contacts, Calendar, etc) are accessed on an iPad by using the corresponding apps (Photos, Contacts, Calendar, etc).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 4:04 PM in response to patriciafrompennsville

iCloud Drive is only one part of iCloud. The various sections of iCloud can be seen if you log into iCloud.com from a computer. From an iOS device, you can view iCloud Drive via the Files app. However, other areas of iCloud (iCloud Photo Library, Contacts, Calendar, etc) are accessed on an iPad by using the corresponding apps (Photos, Contacts, Calendar, etc).

Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.