Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to hide a tv show in iTunes

I'm having trouble getting a tv show to remain hidden after I hide or delete it from my library. I follow the steps given, it disappears from my library for a few second, but it reappears. When I'm viewing my library from the Account-Purchased, it's successfully hidden. If I go to View my account, and choice to view my hidden purchases it shows up there as hidden. However, from the main library, everything remains there. Could anybody direct me to the right path to fix this issue? I've tried but am unable to figure this out.

P.s. Itunes and all electronics used to try are up to date

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 14, 2018 10:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 6:48 PM

You're not alone. Something seems to have gone wrong with the way hidden purchases are handled at the moment. There have been some repairs already as earlier confirmation prompts weren't being shown when things were hidden, and it wasn't possible to get to the hidden purchases management page in the account area. Those are fixed, but I'm still seeing what should be hidden content in iTunes, iOS and Apple TV, and if I attempt to hide anything it pops back after a second or two.

It isn't clear how widespread this problem is, but use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know this is affecting you too.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 6:48 PM in response to FaTe7757

You're not alone. Something seems to have gone wrong with the way hidden purchases are handled at the moment. There have been some repairs already as earlier confirmation prompts weren't being shown when things were hidden, and it wasn't possible to get to the hidden purchases management page in the account area. Those are fixed, but I'm still seeing what should be hidden content in iTunes, iOS and Apple TV, and if I attempt to hide anything it pops back after a second or two.

It isn't clear how widespread this problem is, but use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know this is affecting you too.

tt2

Unable to hide a tv show in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.