Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted/Hidden albums and songs keep coming back

This started happening today on iTunes installed on my MacBook Pro. All songs and albums that I've deleted and hidden months and years ago suddenly reappeared with little cloud symbol next to them. No matter how many times I delete and hide them again, they keep coming back with the cloud symbol. How do I make this go away? It's extremely irritating.

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.3

iTunes 12.7.3.46

Thanks!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 12:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 3:06 AM

You're not alone. Something seems to have gone wrong with the way hidden purchases are handled at the moment. There have been some repairs already as earlier confirmation prompts weren't being shown when things were hidden, and it wasn't possible to get to the hidden purchases management page in the account area. Those are fixed, but I'm still seeing what should be hidden content in iTunes, iOS and Apple TV, and if I attempt to hide anything it pops back after a second or two.

It isn't clear how widespread this problem is, but use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know this is affecting you too.

tt2

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 3:06 AM in response to BinaryMark

You're not alone. Something seems to have gone wrong with the way hidden purchases are handled at the moment. There have been some repairs already as earlier confirmation prompts weren't being shown when things were hidden, and it wasn't possible to get to the hidden purchases management page in the account area. Those are fixed, but I'm still seeing what should be hidden content in iTunes, iOS and Apple TV, and if I attempt to hide anything it pops back after a second or two.

It isn't clear how widespread this problem is, but use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know this is affecting you too.

tt2

Deleted/Hidden albums and songs keep coming back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.