Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail

Good morning, I received thai e-mail, but I didn’t order this purchase, what can I do?User uploaded file

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 2:46 AM

It's a phishing email (genuine iTunes emails will address you by name, and include your billing address, and are grammatical without spelling mistakes ) - you could forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 2:46 AM in response to laurafromlongarone

It's a phishing email (genuine iTunes emails will address you by name, and include your billing address, and are grammatical without spelling mistakes ) - you could forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.