Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment method declined!!

My payment method declined!! Why this happened to me?

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 5:55 AM

Using a country's store when not in that country isn't allowed by the store's terms of use. Until if/when Apple open an iTunes Store in Afghanistan, or you move to a country that has an iTunes Store and you have a billing address there, you won't be able to download iTunes content. If you want to leave feedback to Apple about it : http://www.apple.com/feedback/

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2018 5:55 AM in response to maajid220

Using a country's store when not in that country isn't allowed by the store's terms of use. Until if/when Apple open an iTunes Store in Afghanistan, or you move to a country that has an iTunes Store and you have a billing address there, you won't be able to download iTunes content. If you want to leave feedback to Apple about it : http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Mar 15, 2018 5:32 AM in response to maajid220

What are you trying to use as your payment method, credit or debit card ? If it's a debit card that might be why, not all seem to still be accepted by iTunes, and they might no longer be accepted at all in some countries. Do you have another card that you could try (preferably a credit card) ?

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

Mar 15, 2018 5:45 AM in response to King_Penguin

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

If you mean this no my iTunes address and name is not same with my card. And I don’t have any other card.

My payment method declined!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.