Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery cycles

is there anyway of checking how many cycles my iphone 6 battery has done?

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 3:57 AM

Hey andywil38!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're curious about monitoring the battery life of your iPhone, and I'd be happy to help you with that. While there isn't any remote way for you to check the total cycle count of your battery, there was a feature added with one of the recent updates that notifies a user if their battery needs to be checked. Here's some information about where to find that, and what to do if you see it: If you see "Your iPhone battery may need to be serviced" - Apple Support

I hope this helps you straighten things out, but don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you'd like me to elaborate on.

Cheers!
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2018 3:57 AM in response to andywil38

Hey andywil38!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're curious about monitoring the battery life of your iPhone, and I'd be happy to help you with that. While there isn't any remote way for you to check the total cycle count of your battery, there was a feature added with one of the recent updates that notifies a user if their battery needs to be checked. Here's some information about where to find that, and what to do if you see it: If you see "Your iPhone battery may need to be serviced" - Apple Support

I hope this helps you straighten things out, but don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you'd like me to elaborate on.

Cheers!

battery cycles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.