Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please I want to unlock my iPhone 7lus

Please I erased all the data on my iPhone 7lus and it was locked please I want to unlock it

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 3:48 AM

2 replies

Mar 15, 2018 6:27 AM in response to ummiefromsokoto

You might need to be more specific on what do you see on the screen when you try to use the device.

Do you see and activation lock screen, device disabled or do you want to unlock it from a carrier (use different SIM card)?

It's very important as well the way that you "erased the data", did you do it through "Erase all content & setting" from the Settings>General>Reset or did you restore it through iTunes?

Please I want to unlock my iPhone 7lus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.