Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ive tried everything recommended. my account is getting monthly apple charges i have no history or trace of. how do i stop all payments. there is no records in my account subscriptions

iTunes payments

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 10:30 AM

3 replies

Mar 15, 2018 10:36 AM in response to Thermanmerman1

Check your purchase history, and see if there is a listing there. See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

When you mention you have no subscriptions, I'm guessing that you have looked at the directions here, View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Is it possible that you have subscribed to Apple Music? If so, see this about changing it if you do not wish to have it. Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

Is it possible that you have increased your free iCloud storage to a paid subscription? See this. Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Otherwise, you may need to contact iTunes Support. See this for an unfamiliar charge. If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

ive tried everything recommended. my account is getting monthly apple charges i have no history or trace of. how do i stop all payments. there is no records in my account subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.