Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: CANT TURN OFF LETTER CAPITALISATION

HALLO

LETTER CAPITALISATION IS ON AND NOT GOING OFF EVEN THOUGH CAPS LOCK WORKS CORRECTLY AND IT SEEMS TO BE A SOFTWARE PROBLEM , AND IM NOT SHUTTING DOWN MY MAC BECAUSE OF THE PASSWORD PROBLEM THAT IM GOING TO FACE, I HAVE TRIED SOME PREFERENCES SETTINGS CHANGE BUT NOTHING HELPED ,

MACOS HIGH SIERRA LATEST UPDATE , MacBook Pro 15 , 2017

PLEASE HELP.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Boot into Safe Mode, Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode, check to make sure all areas where caps can be set are normal and see if the problem still exists. Does it? Reboot normally and check again.

User uploaded file

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 15, 2018 11:32 AM in response to IBRAHEEMFROMNAZARETH In response to IBRAHEEMFROMNAZARETH

Boot into Safe Mode, Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode, check to make sure all areas where caps can be set are normal and see if the problem still exists. Does it? Reboot normally and check again.

User uploaded file

Mar 15, 2018 11:32 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 15, 2018 11:45 AM in response to IBRAHEEMFROMNAZARETH In response to IBRAHEEMFROMNAZARETH

BECAUSE OF THE PASSWORD PROBLEM THAT IM GOING TO FACE

What password problem? Do you mean you don't remember the login password to your own user account? It is possible to fix that.

Change or reset the password of a macOS user account - Apple Support

Mar 15, 2018 11:45 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 15, 2018 1:36 PM in response to dialabrain In response to dialabrain

I REMEMBER THAT I PRESSED SHIFT MAYBE BY MISTAKE A NUMBER OF TIMES OR SHIFT WITH ANOTHER KEY MAYBE COMMAND , COULD THIS BE BECAUSE OF THAT AND WILL THE NVRAM WILL HELP ? BECAUSE I WANT TO TRY A SMART AND A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION BECAUSE OF THE LOGIN PROBLEM IM GOING TO FACE IN CASE AND THAT WILL NOT SOLVE

Mar 15, 2018 1:36 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: IBRAHEEMFROMNAZARETH

Question: CANT TURN OFF LETTER CAPITALISATION