Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

High Sierra 10.13.3 Update is Being Downloaded Continuously

I'm new Apple (MacBook Pro) user. My device on 10.13.1 High Sierra and there is 10.13.3 update combo. I downloaded this update literally 3 times. When it's finished it's always turning "Update" button again and again. There is downloading process but there is no any attempt to install it that I can see. I restarted my device 2 times also, nothing changed. Thanks for replies.

My device: MacBook Pro 13" 2017 256gb

Mac Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), MacBook Pro 13" 2017 256gb

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 11:04 AM

3 replies

Mar 15, 2018 11:12 AM in response to samurusov

Check inside your Application folder for "Install Mac OS...". If it's there just double-click on the Application to start the install process. If it's not there then something stopped the download from completing. You can cancel a download by clicking on the "x" on the download button.

If that doesn't help try the download from here:

Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 Combo Update

High Sierra 10.13.3 Update is Being Downloaded Continuously

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.