Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How can I connect my Windows 7 Ultimate lap top to my iCload account to backup my data on the laptop?

How can I connect my Windows 7 (Ultimate) lap top so I can use my i Cloud account for backups?

null-OTHER, Windows 7, Window 7 Ulitimate

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 16, 2018 7:57 AM in response to turingtest2 In response to turingtest2

Thank you for responding. I found that all I had to do is download the iCloud software to my laptop, go to Widows Explorer, chose iCloud drive in the sidebar menu , then I could move a whole folder (my C Drive backup) to the iCload Drive. Yea!

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 15, 2018 12:42 PM in response to stevenfromlanexa In response to stevenfromlanexa

See Download iCloud for Windows - Apple Support, although iCloud isn't perhaps ideal for backups. See Backup your iTunes for Windows library with SyncToy for the method I used for iTunes and other important data. Dropbox can provide access to a number of different past versions of documents which you might also find a useful feature.

tt2

Mar 15, 2018 12:42 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 16, 2018 7:57 AM in response to turingtest2 In response to turingtest2

Thank you for responding. I found that all I had to do is download the iCloud software to my laptop, go to Widows Explorer, chose iCloud drive in the sidebar menu , then I could move a whole folder (my C Drive backup) to the iCload Drive. Yea!

Mar 16, 2018 7:57 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: stevenfromlanexa

Question: How can I connect my Windows 7 Ultimate lap top to my iCload account to backup my data on the laptop?