Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i deleted some songs i purchased from itunes that i no longer like a while back. Today these songs are back in my library and when i delete them, they still show up and will still play. these songs are not in my itunes app or in my storage. why are

If they’re songs I deleted and no longer in my storage or iTunes purchases, why are they in my music library/playlist. How can I permanently delete them?

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 1:21 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Mar 15, 2018 1:49 PM in response to Krozmon1612

You're not alone. Something seems to have gone wrong with the way hidden purchases are handled at the moment. There have been some repairs already as earlier confirmation prompts weren't being shown when things were hidden, and it wasn't possible to get to the hidden purchases management page in the account area. Those are fixed, but I'm still seeing what should be hidden content in iTunes, iOS and Apple TV, and if I attempt to hide anything it pops back after a second or two.

It isn't clear how widespread this problem is, but use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know this is affecting you too.

tt2

i deleted some songs i purchased from itunes that i no longer like a while back. Today these songs are back in my library and when i delete them, they still show up and will still play. these songs are not in my itunes app or in my storage. why are

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.