Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The verification of my billing info keeps popping up everytime i try to download or update an app...

Every time I got to confirm the same info that’s been on my iCloud account since purchasing the phone it’s keep rejecting the card information. Funds are available on the card that I am inputting this has been going on since Monday... HELP!

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 2:16 PM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2018 10:50 AM in response to originalsbylex

Hello originalsbylex,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that your payment method is being declined. I can see how this could be concerning since you've used this same payment method for some time and there are funds available. I'm happy to help.

Please take a look at the steps and information in the link below:
If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

Let us know if the issue persists. Please include specific error messages and any other troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a great day!

The verification of my billing info keeps popping up everytime i try to download or update an app...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.