Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook had to go to repair three times since I bought it and almost a year has passed already. I don't think it is normal for the same piece to need repair 3 times. I want to know what I can do and how Apple would answer.

My macbook had to go to repair three times since I bought it and almost a year has passed already. I don't think it is normal for the same piece to need repair 3 times. I want to know what I can do and how Apple would answer and solve this problem. A product should not have this many issues.

MacBook Air

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 2:04 PM

2 replies

Mar 16, 2018 9:25 AM in response to heraldofromcachoeira

Can I ask you what kind of Macbook you have and what kind of problem it has? I might know about the problem you have.

It's not uncommon for an Apple device to come in for the same repair multiple times. If there's a problem with the logic board, Apple would replace it with a logic board of the same type, with the same design fault, which will have the same problem. And usually the logic board isn't even new.

My macbook had to go to repair three times since I bought it and almost a year has passed already. I don't think it is normal for the same piece to need repair 3 times. I want to know what I can do and how Apple would answer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.