Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders App not working

When I create a new reminder with an alarm time and repeat interval that info is not saved. After creating the reminder and touching Done, the reminder list is initially displayed along with the alarm time and repeat setting but after about 4 - 5 seconds that info disappears and only the title is displayed. No alert is ever displayed when the alarm time is reached. If I try to check the settings (using the ℹbutton) none of the info originally entered is present. This is an iPhone 5s with 11.2.6. My other phone is an iPhone 5 with 10.3.3 and the Reminders app does not have this problem.

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 3:10 PM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2018 1:04 PM in response to Ford49

Hello Ford49,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that content is intermittently disappearing from the Reminders app on your Phone 5s. I can imagine this would be confusing since your other iPhone doesn't experience this issue. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, force close the Reminders app and test the issue again.
How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, please try the steps in the following article:

Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders

Let us know if the behavior continues.

Have a fantastic day!

Reminders App not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.