Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro won’t get past loading screem

Haven’t used my MacBook pro in a couple months, went to go turn it on and it won’t get past the loading screen. Gets 3/4 then stops

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 6:16 PM

2 replies

Mar 19, 2018 4:36 PM in response to Thatbooy

Hi Thatbooy,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Community. I understand that your Mac isn't turning all the way on.

Which part of the start up sequence is your Mac getting stuck at? Take a look through this article to see which steps to take based on which screen you're getting stuck on: About the screens you see when your Mac starts up

If none of the steps in the above article work, then I recommend to try starting up in macOS Recovery and see if you're able to verify and repair your disk and reinstall macOS. Here are the steps: About macOS Recovery

Best regards.

Mar 19, 2018 4:36 PM in response to Thatbooy

Hi Thatbooy,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Community. I understand that your Mac isn't turning all the way on.

Which part of the start up sequence is your Mac getting stuck at? Take a look through this article to see which steps to take based on which screen you're getting stuck on: About the screens you see when your Mac starts up

If none of the steps in the above article work, then I recommend to try starting up in macOS Recovery and see if you're able to verify and repair your disk and reinstall macOS. Here are the steps: About macOS Recovery

Best regards.

MacBook Pro won’t get past loading screem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.