Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone won’t let me delete music from itunes

after i downloaded ios 11.6.2 it restored all of my music that i have deleted in the past (5 years worth) and i don’t want the music on my phone at all. if I press delete from library or delete download it deletes but the reappears. how do i fix this or is anyone else having the same issue?

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 4:11 PM

2 replies

Mar 15, 2018 5:26 PM in response to dredre16

You're not alone. Something seems to have gone wrong with the way hidden purchases are handled at the moment. There have been some repairs already as earlier confirmation prompts weren't being shown when things were hidden, and it wasn't possible to get to the hidden purchases management page in the account area. Those are fixed, but I'm still seeing what should be hidden content in iTunes, iOS and Apple TV, and if I attempt to hide anything it pops back after a second or two.

It isn't clear how widespread this problem is, but use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know this is affecting you too.

tt2

my phone won’t let me delete music from itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.