Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My card says it’s invalid and it won’t let me take it off it download apps

Help

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 5:48 AM

How/when are you trying to remove the card ? You won't be able to remove it when trying to download something, you need to just log into the account and see if the 'none' option shows : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If that is what you are doing and if you aren't getting the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2018 5:48 AM in response to Ivan.3030

How/when are you trying to remove the card ? You won't be able to remove it when trying to download something, you need to just log into the account and see if the 'none' option shows : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If that is what you are doing and if you aren't getting the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

My card says it’s invalid and it won’t let me take it off it download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.