Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove a non-removable profile?

I have these 3 profiles installed on my mac, the top one is ok, its just to connect to a Wifi network, but the bottom two are quite problematic. They are keeping me from being ale to use certain applications(apps built in to the mac and apps downloaded from the internet). I disabled the actual gatekeeper built into the mac in security & privacy, but this is still saying that I shouldn't be in certain applications such as terminal. I will open the terminal app and after a certain time the app will be forced to quit and a pop up says that I should not be in terminal. Other apps have the same reaction but they ask me to remove them from my computer instead. I found a back door into terminal that takes a while to set up the first time but seems to work after that, but I would prefer to not have to do that. Is there a way I can disable or remove these unremovable profiles? As I mentioned earlier I did find a back door into terminal so I can use any terminal commands that would help with this. I would appreciate anything that might help to solve this issue.

Thanks,

-Ethan

User uploaded file

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), Profiles

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 5:14 PM

There are no replies.

How to remove a non-removable profile?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.