Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got a new IPhone 8 Plus. After I finished to transfer my data from my old IPhone 6s, the apps are not working in the new phone. I am getting a message saying that the Apple ID has been disabled.

I contacted Apple to recovery my ID and they were supposed contact me today and they haven’t.

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 6:53 PM

3 replies

Mar 16, 2018 2:32 AM in response to José1645

Hi,

I also suffered with the same problem for more than two weeks. Finally I got the solution.

The only solution to resume Apple ID is to call them on the Apple Support number. You have to on desktop that time or you can put the phone on load-speaker and login to your Apple ID while talking with them. You will immediately get the solution after they confirm some details from you.

Mar 16, 2018 2:35 AM in response to Neerajpreeti

Hi,

I also suffered with the same problem for more than two weeks. Finally, I got the solution.

The only solution to resume Apple ID is to call them on the Apple Support number. You have to on desktop that time or you can put the phone on load-speaker and login with your Apple ID while talking with them. You will immediately get the solution after they confirm some details from you.

I just got a new IPhone 8 Plus. After I finished to transfer my data from my old IPhone 6s, the apps are not working in the new phone. I am getting a message saying that the Apple ID has been disabled.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.