Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My speaker on my Apple Watch 3 won’t work during calls.

Siri works, iMessage dictation works, and all my notifications work. During calls I can answer and make calls from my watch, but I cannot hear the caller and the caller cannot hear me. I’ve tried everything and cannot figure out what happened. It worked when I bought it, and I haven’t even had it a month yet.

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 11:35 PM

3 replies

Mar 16, 2018 4:51 PM in response to shimmeringjewel

Hello shimmeringjewel,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you can no longer hear callers and callers cannot hear you during calls on your Apple Watch. In a situation like this, make sure that the call volume is turned up and that mute it not enabled. The Apple Watch User Guide has additional information on adjusting the volume you may find helpful:

Answer phone calls - Apple Watch User Guide

Adjust call volume. To adjust the speaker volume when talking on Apple Watch, turn the Digital Crown or tap the volume symbols on the screen. Tap the Mute button to mute your end of the call (if you’re listening on a conference call, for example).

Best Regards.

My speaker on my Apple Watch 3 won’t work during calls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.