Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change alias apple ID address

i see my sister email on my apple id when i click on it . it says it is an alias apple id address .i do not know why it is there and how to take off

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 15, 2018 9:32 PM

2 replies

Mar 16, 2018 3:18 PM in response to nooraldean

Hello nooraldean,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you have an additional email attached to your Apple ID that you would like to remove. You can take a look at the following support article to find out how to add/remove an additional email address:

About your Apple ID email addresses

Specifically this section of that article:

Additional email addresses

Many of us have more than one email address that friends and family use to reach us. Add an email address that you commonly use to your Apple ID account, so people can easily find and communicate with you on Apple services like FaceTime, iMessage, and Find My Friends.

To add an additional email address, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Click Edit in the Account section.
  3. Under Reachable at, select Add More.
  4. Enter your additional email address and we'll send a verification to that address. Didn't get the email?
  5. Enter the verification code and click Verify.

Make sure that you enter an email address that you're not already using as an Apple ID. If you want to delete one of your additional email addresses, click User uploaded file next to the address.

Best regards.

Mar 16, 2018 3:18 PM in response to nooraldean

Hello nooraldean,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you have an additional email attached to your Apple ID that you would like to remove. You can take a look at the following support article to find out how to add/remove an additional email address:

About your Apple ID email addresses

Specifically this section of that article:

Additional email addresses

Many of us have more than one email address that friends and family use to reach us. Add an email address that you commonly use to your Apple ID account, so people can easily find and communicate with you on Apple services like FaceTime, iMessage, and Find My Friends.

To add an additional email address, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Click Edit in the Account section.
  3. Under Reachable at, select Add More.
  4. Enter your additional email address and we'll send a verification to that address. Didn't get the email?
  5. Enter the verification code and click Verify.

Make sure that you enter an email address that you're not already using as an Apple ID. If you want to delete one of your additional email addresses, click User uploaded file next to the address.

Best regards.

how to change alias apple ID address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.