Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, i cant do the apps updates on my i phone cos it need the verification , when im doing the verification it sends the codes to the ipad i dont know which one ,,, cos the one i hav am not using it

To do verification

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 12:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 11:01 AM

If you want to view or change your trusted device(s) : Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

You can manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page.

You can view and manage a list of your trusted devices in the Devices section of your Apple ID account page.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Go to the Devices section.

The device list shows the devices that you're currently signed in to with your Apple ID. Select a device to view the model, serial number, and other useful information, including whether or not the device is trusted and can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes.

You can also remove a trusted device. Removing a trusted device will ensure that it can no longer display verification codes and that access to iCloud, and other Apple services on the device, is blocked until you sign in again with two-factor authentication. If you need to find or erase your device before you remove it from your trusted device list, you can use Find My iPhone.

If you're signing in and don’t have a trusted device handy that can display verification codes, you can have a code sent to your trusted phone number via text message or an automated phone call instead. Click Didn't Get a Code on the sign in screen and choose to send a code to your trusted phone number. You can also get a code directly from Settings on a trusted device. Learn how to get a verification code.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2018 11:01 AM in response to ntombifromboksburg

If you want to view or change your trusted device(s) : Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

You can manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page.

You can view and manage a list of your trusted devices in the Devices section of your Apple ID account page.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Go to the Devices section.

The device list shows the devices that you're currently signed in to with your Apple ID. Select a device to view the model, serial number, and other useful information, including whether or not the device is trusted and can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes.

You can also remove a trusted device. Removing a trusted device will ensure that it can no longer display verification codes and that access to iCloud, and other Apple services on the device, is blocked until you sign in again with two-factor authentication. If you need to find or erase your device before you remove it from your trusted device list, you can use Find My iPhone.

If you're signing in and don’t have a trusted device handy that can display verification codes, you can have a code sent to your trusted phone number via text message or an automated phone call instead. Click Didn't Get a Code on the sign in screen and choose to send a code to your trusted phone number. You can also get a code directly from Settings on a trusted device. Learn how to get a verification code.

hi, i cant do the apps updates on my i phone cos it need the verification , when im doing the verification it sends the codes to the ipad i dont know which one ,,, cos the one i hav am not using it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.