Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: When I open my camera all I get was black screen. Also the torch won't work. I need help please.

Please help

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 16, 2018 1:50 PM in response to ganzonsamantha In response to ganzonsamantha

Hi there, Samantha!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that when you try to use your camera, the view finder is just black on your display. Additionally, the flash isn't working for the flash light (torch) feature. I'd be happy to help!

Based on what you've described and the information related to your issues outlined in Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support , I would recommend getting the iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can find locations, get contact information, and set reservations here: Apple - Find Locations .

Additionally, you are welcome to reach out to Apple Support directly for more information and to review your options: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers!

Mar 16, 2018 1:50 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: ganzonsamantha

Question: When I open my camera all I get was black screen. Also the torch won't work. I need help please.