Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes music cloud storage?

Hi, I bought my iPod Classic probably about 2008. It is still going strong on its original battery.

At the time, I ripped my CD collection into my computer, using iTunes to organise the collection.

Also at the time, there was a feature whereby all of your music could be backed up to the cloud so that yo could access your collection from other devices.

I used this for a while but seam to remember that it was a bit expensive and so I cancelled the service.

Or so I thought.

I've recently noticed that my entire collection still appears to be available on-line.

Could I have been continuing to pay a subscription without realising it?

Could Apple simply have forgotten about me?

Yours,

Phil

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 5:58 AM

That's iTunes Match : Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

If you hadn't cancelled the subscription it will continue to be paid and active, if you no longer want it (you have everything downloaded ?) : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

iTunes music cloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.