Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: a third party app signed into my iphone 8. can you get the details of that phone from my own iphone?

A third party application signed into my whatsapp on my iphone 8. I got the notification and i signed the person out.

Is it possible to get the details of that phone from my own iphone 8?

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

No, we can't help you. Try to contact your carrier explaining your problem.

Regards

Giulio

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 16, 2018 5:11 AM in response to simbi152 In response to simbi152

Unfortunately we don't have any track of your traffic, so we cannot give you any details about this matter.

If your carrier don't help you (even if I believe that they are the only ones that can do it), try also to contact Whatsapp support team and see if they can be more helpful.

I'm sorry, Simbi.

Regards and best of luck

Giulio

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 16, 2018 4:24 AM in response to ProustGiulio In response to ProustGiulio

I have contacted my service provider but they asked me to contact Apple since its details i require from my device. The device that signed into my whatsapp on my phone is also an iphone.is it possible to check my device history to know the name of the iphone or better still the ip address please?

Mar 16, 2018 4:24 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 16, 2018 5:11 AM in response to simbi152 In response to simbi152

Unfortunately we don't have any track of your traffic, so we cannot give you any details about this matter.

If your carrier don't help you (even if I believe that they are the only ones that can do it), try also to contact Whatsapp support team and see if they can be more helpful.

I'm sorry, Simbi.

Regards and best of luck

Giulio

Mar 16, 2018 5:11 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: simbi152

Question: a third party app signed into my iphone 8. can you get the details of that phone from my own iphone?