Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

credit card says expired when it's not

I can't seem to update my cc info. It says it is expired. I deleted this one and tried another one. It says that one is expired too. They are both vaild. What gives?

Thanks

Regina

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 6:49 AM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2018 7:03 PM in response to tripleo

Hey there, Regina!

Thanks for stoping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you're trying to change your Apple ID payment information, but when adding two different cards you get an error that they're expired. I'm happy to help!

From what you've described as your situation, I would recommend using the steps outlined here for help changing your payment information: Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support , starting with verifying your cards are able to be used with your Apple ID: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support .

Should you continue to have trouble, please reach out to Apple Support directly for additional assistance: Contact Apple Support .

Have a wonderful day!

credit card says expired when it's not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.