Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I feed up from charging me for purchase I don’t do it

Need to stop charges from itounes

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 5:53 AM

Have you looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you've linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ? Are there purchases on any of them that you don't recognise ? If there are have you changed the account's purchase password and contacted iTunes Support about them ? Have you subscribed to things that you no longer need/want : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2018 5:53 AM in response to sayedfromjeddah

Have you looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you've linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ? Are there purchases on any of them that you don't recognise ? If there are have you changed the account's purchase password and contacted iTunes Support about them ? Have you subscribed to things that you no longer need/want : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support ?

I feed up from charging me for purchase I don’t do it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.