Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

access different open screens in Safari

late 2011 15inch macbook pro Safari 11.0.3 I use Safari with several tabs open and close it then reopen Safari and a screen with different tabs appears. how do I get to the screen I want that have the tabs open I need?

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2018 9:09 PM

Safari/Preferences/General and set 'Safari opens with' to All windows from last session.

If that option doesn't exist, quit Safari, and go to System Preferences/General. If the box 'Close windows when quitting an app' is checked, uncheck it. Reopen Safari and see if the option above shows.

If that doesn't work or if 'Close windows when quitting an app' isn't checked, quit Safari and try checking the box. Reopen and see if the option has appeared.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2018 9:09 PM in response to samcjr

Safari/Preferences/General and set 'Safari opens with' to All windows from last session.

If that option doesn't exist, quit Safari, and go to System Preferences/General. If the box 'Close windows when quitting an app' is checked, uncheck it. Reopen Safari and see if the option above shows.

If that doesn't work or if 'Close windows when quitting an app' isn't checked, quit Safari and try checking the box. Reopen and see if the option has appeared.

access different open screens in Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.