Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green light on display iPhone X anyone had the issue fix

Hey guys A green line just appear on my iPhone X display, some here already report the issue I would like to know if someone saw the peoblem solve it or if Apple responsible for the exchange

Thanks

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 7:17 AM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2018 7:42 PM in response to Train8r

Hi, Train8r!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are seeing a green line down your iPhone X display and would like to know your options. I'm happy to help!

What I would recommend doing is taking the iPhone into an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have it physically inspected. A Genius or Apple-certified technician will be able to assess the cause of the green line and let you know your options to solve it. You can find locations, get contact information, and set reservations here: Apple - Find Locations .

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Apple Support directly. They can provide you with more information and review your options in more detail: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers!

Green light on display iPhone X anyone had the issue fix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.