Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: i am looking to purchase MacBook for some graphic use, and regular business needs. Will MacBook suffice or do i need pro?

8gb macbook

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

The MacBook Pro is more than twice as fast as the MacBook and MacBook Air. If by ‘graphics use’, you mean heavy editing, then the Pro would be better suited. It is also available in 15", which is a practical advantage (bigger part of your field of vision).

If you plan to bring it with you everywhere conveniently, then small size and light weight are part of the consideration.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 17, 2018 12:59 PM in response to Kaz7777 In response to Kaz7777

The MacBook Pro is more than twice as fast as the MacBook and MacBook Air. If by ‘graphics use’, you mean heavy editing, then the Pro would be better suited. It is also available in 15", which is a practical advantage (bigger part of your field of vision).

If you plan to bring it with you everywhere conveniently, then small size and light weight are part of the consideration.

Mar 17, 2018 12:59 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Kaz7777

Question: i am looking to purchase MacBook for some graphic use, and regular business needs. Will MacBook suffice or do i need pro?